- How to take care for a preserved flower?
- With minimal care you can enjoy your preserved flowers for many months or even years. This is one of the main advantages of these indoor flowers, which do not need water, fertilizer or sunlight.
- The only requirement to maintain all of their beauty is to keep them out of direct sunlight.
- Do not put them in water. Remember, they are treated plants and they are not alive, even if they look like they are.
- You should keep them out of humid places or environments.
- You shouldn’t press, bend or squash the petals or stems. They are delicate and can be damaged easily.
Please Note: The pictures are for reference only. The picture might be little different from the actual items because of screen and lighting effect.
What's in the box
- There are 8 bloom roses in a box.
- Box size : 23.5cm +/- (L) x 12.5cm +/- (W) x 8cm +/- (H)
- Rose size : 4.5cm +/- (diameter)
You might like this